Earn Extra Income and Meet Great People!
Due to the overwhelming response from responsible Londoners and local businesses, NightOwls Designated Drivers is seeking additional teams to add to their roster.
Exceptional applicants have:
1) a clean driving record with current license and insurance
2) no criminal charges or convictions and clean abstract
3) a clean and working vehicle
4) acceptable/approved uniform
5) a cell/data plan that includes GPS
6) working knowledge of the city and surrounding area
7) willingness to learn how to drive a standard vehicle
8) a sense of urgency, professionalism, and courtesy
9) 3 years minimum in customer service
10) ability to have LED light (used during service) on vehicle’s roof
11) a “Customers are number one!” attitude
12) available Fridays and Saturdays approx. 9pm to 4am
13) Additionally, we would like you to have a partner with whom you will drive. This partner will also need to qualify in the 12 requirements listed above
NightOwls Designated drivers are highly trained drivers who work in all driving conditions, and to drive various luxury, commercial, and family vehicles. We service families, victims of accidents, “responsibly inebriated” drivers, overworked and tired health care workers, just to name a few. Our dispatch methods are clear, error-proof and organized, enabling the drivers to receive information effectively and efficiently. We currently have drivers that can operate DZ, M, and B vehicles. We are seeking mature (25 years or older) drivers that can demonstrate exceptional customer service and skilled driving. We also would like to welcome drivers who are multilingual. We currently have Spanish speaking and ASL speaking drivers and would welcome drivers who can communicate effectively in other languages.
We offer driver incentives that reward exceptional customer service and a hard-working mentality. We are a close-knit team that is looking to accept new members! We want our drivers to be busy, our customers to be satisfied, and a little growth in the business. We are NOT seeking sub-contractors that are seasonal, casual, or for events only, but rather, LONG-TERM, part-time drivers that are committed to getting their fellow Londoners home safely.
Please email your information to our Operations Manager Lee M. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519. 872. 7773. Please indicate whether you qualify in ALL 13 requirements listed above. (*Although we appreciate previous designated driving experience, our standards and operations differ greatly from those of other designated driving companies, and a blank slate is often the best place to start.) Prior to interviews,all applicants must sign a confidentiality agreement.
Thank you for applying to NightOwls.
Designated Driving. Please like us on FB, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and download our App for iphone and android for a direct link to our dispatching team! Customers can call: 519. 872. 7773